Friday, May 20, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge!

I...really couldn't resist. I've been wanting to do this for a while. SO, without further ado, the 30 day Disney Challenge!

Day #1: Your Favorite Character

Eeyore! He's cute, cuddly, completely loveable, and did I mention entirely BLUE. Don't you just want to hug him? I know from experience that Eeyore gives the best hugs. You wouldn't believe how long it too me to figure this out. I have so many favorites in the Disney Universe that narrowing down the list was rather difficult. However, the beauty of this meme is that most of these favorites will be given a turn in the spotlight somewhere down the line. For those who care (actually, just for me), here's 2nd Place:

Stitch! ...Who is also entirely blue and, on occasion, cuddly and loveable. I think I've already learned a little about myself by doing this! Namely, I like blue things that I can cuddle/hug.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment