Friday, May 27, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge!

Day #5: Your Favorite Hero

Hee hee. :) Favorite hero. My sister and I can fully agree on this one. Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert is fully the most loveable wonderful male protagonist to come from Disney Studios to date. I'm grinning big right now. :) :)

2nd Place:
Maybe it's just my love of Greek Mythology (don't shoot me, purists, I get that Disney's Hercules is very different from the Hercules in the actual myths) but Herc was top dog in my book (until Flynn came around, that is!). He's such a good boy, and you don't see a lot of the really good men in Disney. Usually it's the women that turn the men from their wicked ways. :)

Got a bit behind this week. Not exactly busy, but been focusing on a lot of other stuff. Disneyland premiered a new parade today! Check it out on YouTube: Mickey's Soundsational Parade. It's got a drumline in it, and dancing chimney sweeps, and Mickey playing a drumset, among other awesome things. It doesn't get much better than Disney and music combined into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment